Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crown

I reached the top about twenty minutes after my last post... and then I realized something.

I wasn't even  on the Tower.

I'm on a "small" tower, relatively speaking. In the distance, I spotted what seemed to be the actual Tower, though maybe it's just screwing with me again. It's huge, easily five to six times the height of this tower, which I'm not sure is even possible back on earth.

At the top, we met Soren. Or, more accurately, he ambushed us when we were about four levels from the top as we were heading back down. I won't bore you with the details of the fight, but I'm the only one left. His ambush killed Jenni outright, and forced me to fight back. During the scuffle, I got hold of the shotgun, and... well...

The janitors have some work to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment