Monday, September 3, 2012

Found it

I tracked the puppet down last night (early this morning?). It wasn't really trying to hide, so there's that. I cordially asked it to accompany me on an evening stroll, and it graciously agreed. We made a leisurely circuit while discussing such things as the weather, local politics and how I wouldn't rip its tongue out through its bellybutton if it told me why it was here.

The Puppet seemed rather amused at that, and let me know that it was here for multiple reasons, but one in particular: They have Soren.

I scoffed at that. I know Soren is dead, and barring reanimation, that's where he'll stay. It's possible that HE is playing a particularly cruel trick on me, or that the Wooden Girl has begun reanimation of corpses again.

Either way, someone is going to pay, and it started with the Puppet.

Edit: And RIP Thomas Blake. It's a shame to see a fellow Runner who found the true path to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment