Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An arrival

Jennifer arrived last night. She kept taunting me about her trip to Russia.

Jerk.

We talked for a little bit about potential reasons for why a Puppet would be back here, when something unexpected crashed through the window. That unexpected thing turned out to be Soren, who came at us with a rather large knife.

Me, being the brave guy, promptly booked it for the nearest weapon. Jennifer, being the psychotic one, went at him with a knife she had hidden in her sleeve. While they were in their little tussle, I got hold of my shotty and proceeded to blow a rather large hole in Soren's shoulder. He, in turn, turned and ran.

I swear I saw machinery beneath his skin, though. It reminds me of when the gears came out of bloody nowhere and murdered the Prophet. Perhaps there is a connection?

1 comment: