Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hospital

Fucking HIM. I knew that when HE vanished for awhile that there would be problems, but I forgot.

Well, HE fixed that notion right up.

We were on our way to St. George, where we were going to make a pit stop before continuing to Zion's Canyon, when, out of the blue, the windshield fractures and I'm hit in the gut by a fucking bullet. I don't remember too much, besides pulling the car over into a shoulder so we weren't hit and killed, and seeing HIM in his fucking hoodie and mask wave at us and just turn and walk the fuck away.

Bastard.

Anyways, we called 911 and got an ambulance out here after about thirty minutes. Most of it was a blur of pain and shock and then I passed out, I guess, because the next thing I know I'm in a hospital room.

I was understandably freaked out, seeing as how right now I'm somewhat crippled and stationary. Nothing stopping HIM from just popping in here and finishing me off.

Then Soren mentioned that HE can't appear in a room with somebody watching (apparently sleeping counts too, because of unconscious hearing or something like that), and he has a pistol to deal with any humans that might bug us.

So, I think I'm going to sleep now. Pain pills are making me drowsy and I'd have to shoot myself if I let my grammar and spelling devolve too far.

Stay safe, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment