Friday, October 28, 2011

Sitting

Sitting in a church again, and I have been for the past two days. I've been a little too busy to post here, but that's how things go.

He appeared as I was trying to get to the actual church, so I stabbed him with my knife. It didn't do much, and ended up tripping me. He then slashed me with his knife.

Needless to say, that did somewhat more damage. As in, I have a huge fucking gash up my left arm (at least I'm right handed). He was then hit from behind by a car.

The car had the Operator symbol spraypainted on each door and the hood.

What have I gotten into?

2 comments:

  1. Trouble, that's what you've gotten into. Hey at least if the skinny bastard is sending his masked minions out you have a chance of fighting those.

    Gotta figure it was a Proxy driving, Runners tend to be crazy but I can't think of one who would be stupid enough to draw attention to themselves by painting an Operator symbol on their fucking car.

    In my experience at least 90% of Slenderproxies actually die when you kill them. Watch out if they bleed a color other than red though, the ones that aren't really all that human anymore are a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, alright, I think I've got this. I know somebody with a shotgun. That works on proxies, right?

    ReplyDelete