Monday, October 24, 2011

Safe, for the moment

Nothing has happened to me yet, surprisingly. I thought for sure that thing would be up on my ass the moment I left the church, but for some reason I was able to leave with no problems.

For those that don't get what's going on, I go to bed, and something opens my laptop and posts on my blog, always in lower case, and always in that fucking gas mask.

So last time I posted (before the church), I took my laptop to bed and put it under my pillow.

And somehow that thing still posted to my blog and took pictures of itself with my webcam. The scary thing? The times that the posts were published, I had my laptop sitting on the table next to me, turned off, with the internet router turned off as well. How it's getting those pictures onto my computer, hell, how it has my account in the first place, I don't know.

But I'm scared.

1 comment: