Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Further Explanation

So, you know how I said that I had a friend who had a shotgun, and that shotguns work on proxies? Well, he wasn't exactly keen to give it to me, in all honesty. I asked him if I could borrow it.

He said no.

Well, we couldn't have that. So I sneaked into his house through a basement window, and borrowed the shotgun and a bunch of shells. I still have my balisong, which is nice for when I need to be silent.

...

Who am I kidding? I can't do shit like this. The only reason I got that proxy was because he was walking through the dark park at night, alone, and walked past my tree. I'm not going to disclose why I was in the park, yet, anyways. But yeah, he walked around the corner and SHOTGUN TO THE FACE.

So that was a confidence booster, but I think if I get caught unprepared...

Well, it wouldn't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment